Annual Meeting of Members
Time & Location
About the Event
LOCATION: NACC’s Offices at 450 Lexington Avenue, 4th Floor (WeWork entrance at 45th Street), New York, NY 10017
All members in good standing are invited to attend (one voting representative per member firm). If you are unable to attend, please, return this proxy.
1. Reading of Minutes of the Last Meeting (9/20/18)
2. Report of the Treasurer
a) Approval of Financial Statement for 2018
Mark Starr of the accounting firm, Starr & Starr Associates, will present the audited report
b) Approval of Budget for 2019
3. Report of the President/Executive Committee
4. Report of the General Manager: Overview of 2018 activities and operation
5. Report of the Standing Committees
6. Report of the Nominating Committee: Election of Directors: Slate to expire in 2022
7. Unfinished Business
8. New Business
A Meeting of the newly elected Board of Directors will take place immediately following this Annual Meeting. The main item on the Agenda: Election of Officers and Executive Committee.
This meeting will be followed by a reception. Members are invited to attend.
For additional information, please contact:
Live Sletten Diakolios, General Manager
The Norwegian-American Chamber of Commerce, Incorporated
- RSVP Annual Meeting$0$00$0