BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
View the Norwegian-American business scene at close range
NACC events often feature prominent speakers representing US and Norwegian government, professional and business interests. Hear the latest outlook on business from the experts.
NACC-sponsored seminars and briefings focus on new developments and expanding opportunities in Norwegian-American trade.
Receptions, dinners, luncheons highlighting special occasions, special events, and special achievements.
A timely introduction can make all the difference
Members are frequently able to arrange introductions to others whose experiences can make all the difference to your venture.
Prominent service firms, represented in NACC, facilitate access to accounting, interpreting, legal, marketing, public relations, and other services.
Membership events offer excellent networking opportunities.
Benefit from NACC’s close association with related organizations
- Embassy of Norway
- Norwegian Consulates General
- Innovation Norway
- The American Chamber of Commerce in Norway – AmCham
- Nordic-American Chambers of Commerce
Advice on Meeting and Event Planning
Our professional staff is expert in planning and running corporate events of all sizes, from small corporate seminars and conferences to formal dinners for a thousand guests. As a member, you are invited to call upon them and avail yourself of their expertise. If you then require additional help in the organizing of events, their assistance is available to you on a cost reimbursement basis.
Information hot lines
In cooperation with NACC directors and members, we can arrange access to experts on diverse issues such as immigration, legal, marketing, and other matters. If it is determined that service is required, special rates for such assistance have been made available for members.
Special events travel
NACC’s annual meeting of members is hosted each year by a local chapter offering excellent opportunities to develop national contacts with others in the Norwegian-American business community.
NACC annual meeting participants also benefit from briefings by organizations under the ‘Team Norway’ umbrella: Embassy, Consulates, and Innovation Norway/Trade and Tourism. From time to time, individual chapters may also host special travel events, which would typically be made available to all members.
Services to members
- Access to over 500 US members currently pursuing business, trade or cultural issues with Norway. A comprehensive membership directory is available online to members.
- Announcements invite your participation in business luncheons, seminars and breakfast meetings, and other events in which top level speakers cover topics of direct and timely interest to members.
- Cyclical functions, which vary by chapter, such as the annual Christmas Julebord, Achievement Award and Trade Award events, offer excellent opportunities for member networking and for entertaining colleagues and clients.
- Major business conferences and seminars highlight developments and opportunities in specific industries.
- Email Newsletter: a weekly bulletin with current headline news distributed to members nationally.
- Website: comprehensive information on NACC, and links to other organizations.
- Broad spectrum support services from NACC management, board of directors, officers and members.