OSM Aviation is seeking flight attendants to be based in New York (JFK) to work onboard Norwegian’s Dreamliner fleet for its transatlantic routes.
- Must possess at least a High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Must be legally authorized to work in the US and possess a valid passport/ travel document allowing free exits/entries into the US (multiple entry status)
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent personal presentation, image and style
- Must meet European Aviation Safety Agency standards (Europe’s equivalent to the Federal Aviation Administration)
Financial Representative/Financial Advisor/Wealth Manager Position: Westport, CT
Northwestern Mutual is a unique community that helps financial representatives and advisors thrive by providing:
– Support from managing partner, network office and the home office
– Formal paid training, peer support, and professional credentialing
– Comprehensive Planning Analysis tools, brokerage and advisory platforms, as well as wealth management
– Strong referral network that can generate exceptional income potential
Our support services free you to focus on clients and enhance the productivity of your practice by providing:
– Client Servicing and Product Sales Suppor
– Compliance Operations – onsite compliance staff within the network office and compliance support in the home office
One of NACC’s member firms is offering an Internship Program in their Marketing Department:
New York City based travel-company, Dharma Locals, is on the prowl for talented interns to help us get to the next level. Dharma Locals is an e-commerce community marketplace where worldwide travelers have the ability to book unique and tailor-made experiences created and guided by city locals. We are in the throes of launching our website, however prior to doing so, we need to gather a pool of “providers” (city locals) as well as local businesses/establishments who are interested in a creating a special partnership with us. And this is where you come in. Your role will include the following responsibilities but not limited to:
• Hunt for new prospects! Find new locals (providers) to join our website
• Create partnerships with local businesses to establish mutual benefits
• Social media and marketing campaigns
• Assist with operations management
• Experience firsthand the approved events/experiences and blog about themPlus…
• Bilingual – proficiency in another language is a huge benefit as we will host customers from all over the world
• Naturally outgoing and adventurous.
• Have previous experience with blogging
Does this sound like you? Interested applicants should write to and get in touch with us!
Contact Dharma Locals HR Team at email@example.com
Contact NACC at firstname.lastname@example.org to post your information here.